1. The purpose of this AML & KYC policy is to emphasize the focus on the safe trading environment of bitbse and to make it transparent that any illegal usage of the platform will be seriously investigated.
2. Concealment of illegally transferred money (Money laundering) is punishable by the offense. bitbse will not tolerate any activity of such sort from its global community members.
3. If bitbse suspects any cryptocurrency trader (or) member of the bitbse community of illegal usage of the platform (or) indulgence in any unlawful activity off the platform, bitbse holds the right to immediately freeze the account and the funds stored without any prior intimation until the issue is resolved. Also, bitbse holds the right to report such activities to the concerned higher authorities.
4. In compliance with the regulations, bitbse reserves the right to obtain the following information from its global crypto traders to ensure the maintenance of a safe trading environment.
5. If a member of the bitbse community suffers account blockage or inability to deposit (or) withdraw funds from the bitbse wallet, it is understood that the corresponding user has been blacklisted by bitbse on account of illegal activities (or) for not complying with the norms of bitbse platform.
6. As part of our AML/KYC policy, every existing member and new member are asked to submit any of the following identity proofs to maintain a secure trading platform and also to disclose the details to banks and other national security organizations in the event of any issue.
7. The documents are requested to be submitted of the highest quality in the KYC verification portal. 8. Photocopies of documents with cropped edges will not be accepted by bitbse. Legibility has to be ensured before sending out any document.
9. Uploading of fake documents is strictly prohibited by bitbse. If found, the corresponding user will be banned for life from bitbse
10. KYC verification may take up to 3-5 business days for the team to review and verify. If denied, the corresponding reason for denial has to be sorted out by the member for verification in the next attempt.
11. Bitbse reserves the right to require more information at any time to verify the member's identification and any further information that may be required to satisfy the Money Laundering Regulations.